IPVanish - VPN
IPVanish VPN: Encrypt your web connection with the world's fastest VPN network
• Fixed, finally, OpenVPN Scramble
• Fixed an issue where load balancing would not work correctly in countries where servers were not present
• Fixed issues with devices controlled by remotes.
• Fixed VPN state issues
• Apologies for the last two days of issues!
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting. If you don't request this permission, you will not receive the broadcast at that time. Though holding this permission does not have any security implications, it can have a negative impact on the user experience by increasing the amount of time it takes the system to start and allowing applications to have themselves running without the user being aware of them. As such, you must explicitly declare your use of this facility to make that visible to the user.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.